May 24, 2010
So, it’s time to do a little shopping on the internet. There’s so much choice, where do you start? Well, start with SeeSpend.com and create custom malls to cut through the clutter. Here are 10 tips to help you out.
- Free: A free account let’s you rank sites to build your dashboard of the best. Sign up here.
- Organized: Instead of page after page of links, sites are color-coded and grouped like a shopping mall.
- Flexible: Search by product (Shoes), brand (Nike), team (Yankees), designer (Dolce & Gabbana) or keywords (birthday).
- Smart: Our results don’t go to the home page, they search inside the sites for the best answers.
- Helpful: Do some research also – the same search lets you access Wikipedia, Consumer Reports or other resources.
- Fast: Use the kiosks for quick access to things like banking, a florist, the news, etc.
- Social: Bookmark or share your results, right from the mall.
- Standardized: Our sites have icons for gift cards, catalogs, clearance items, etc. – all in one place.
- Focused: Add filters to only see the stores with the features you need – like stores with giftcards.
- Precise: Combine the options – need a snowboard store that offers giftcards? No problem.
- Confidence: Rely on the community ratings to highlight the best sites.
May 5, 2010
Here is a summary of the top searches for April, broken down by category.
May 3, 2010
Mother’s day is almost here and if you are looking for something original take a look at SeeSpend’s range of stores.
April 15, 2010
We just added code to detect the iPad. We don’t have access to one yet, but if anyone would like to try it, you should see a site with 4 rows and 3 columns that fits nicely in the ipad’s display, without scrolling. On a regular device, the site has 5 rows. Other options to follow.
April 12, 2010
Here is a summary of the top searches for March, broken down by category.
March 12, 2010
March 3, 2010
Here is a summary of the top searches for February, broken down by category.
The overall top searches are listed here.
Finally, topping our list as the top person was Stephen King.